A SPECIAL TICKET DISCOUNT TO THE RYE INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL
TO ALL CUSTOMERS OF WHITE SAND HOLIDAY COTTAGES
The Rye International Jazz Festival is delighted to offer a very special 20 % ticket discount to all customers of White Sand Holiday Cottages. This ticket discount offer is also extended to friends and family that would also wish to attend any of the events within this years festival programme.
White Sand Holiday Cottages have very kindly supported the first ever Rye International Jazz Festival in August this year. As a valued partner, the festival is delighted to offer all customers of White Sand Holiday Cottages this very special ticket discount to the festival this year.
There will be a whole host of live events taking place throughout the festival days. If you like Jazz then there are some superb events, if you prefer Blues, Gospel and Cuban music then we hope that you would like to attend a range of free and ticketed events.
· Enter the following promotional code RJF20Z to receive your 20 % discount
· Book securely online via the festival website www.ryejazz.com
· Forward the Electronic Flyer below to your friends and family
Superb artists are to perform at the festival this year with music across the genres of Jazz, Blues, Soul, Gospel, Funk and World Music.
Headline acts include:
· Anthony Strong, one of the rising starts of British Jazz – move over Michael Buble!
· Legendary drummer Ginger Baker, from Cream who will be performing with his Jazz Confusion
· Drum Workshop with the Legendary Ginger Baker
· London IDMC Gospel Choir take you on an uplifting journey at St Marys Church
· Sunday morning Jazz Breakfast with bass player Herbie Flowers and Mark Edwards.
· Also many FREE events for you to enjoy over the bank holiday weekend. “Afternoon Courtyard Sessions” at the George Hotel, local and regional bands perform at pubs and on the streets of Rye.
Take a look through the website www.ryejazz.com to find out more and book your discounted tickets.
THE JAZZ CAVERNERS – DIXIELAND JAZZ AT IT’S FINEST
THE MERMAID INN – SUNDAY 26th AUGUST
We are also pleased to announce a very special one-off performance of the “Jazz Caverners” that will take place at the Mermaid Inn on Sunday 26th August. This event will be intimate, fun and a great night out for those that prefer Traditional, Dixieland Jazz. Tickets are priced at £8.00 and there will be a full licensed bar available and hot and cold food being served throughout the evening.
If you would prefer to book a ticket/tickets over the telephone, then we would also be very happy to arrange this for you. You can call us directly on: 01892 277984. Please do leave a message and we will ensure that we will get come back to you just as soon as we can.
We look forward to seeing you at the Rye International Jazz Festival 2012!
It will be great fun, lots to do and fabulous music and events to go to!
Ian Bowden & The Festival Team
Rye International Jazz Festival 2012